Cheesecake with sweets according to the recipe of Hector Jimenez-Bravo
Hector Jimenez-Bravo, a Ukrainian chef of Colombian origin, restaurateur and judge of the culinary reality show MasterChef on STB, showed on social media how to make a cheesecake with sweets.
“What could be better than chocolate, cookies and sweets? That’s right, a cake made of sweets! Beautiful presentation, happy eyes of the guests and enjoyment of the taste are guaranteed,” – commented the chef.
- Crackers – 300 grams.
- Butter – 100 grams.
- Cocoa – 1.5 tbsp.
- Chocolate bar (for the sides).
- Room temperature cream cheese – 900 grams.
- Powdered sugar – 150 grams.
- Vanilla sugar – 1 sachet.
- Cream 33% at room temperature – 250 ml.
- Gelatin – 5 grams.
- Cold water – 20 ml.
- Milk chocolate – 250 grams.
- Cream 33% – 150 ml.
- Balloons – 30 grams.
Method of cooking:
- Crush the crackers to crumbs and mix with cocoa and melted butter;
- Soak the gelatin separately in cold water beforehand;
- Spread the chocolate pieces along the sides of the mold, and pour the cracker mixture on the bottom, pressing it down with a glass. Put the base in the freezer for 15 minutes;
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, and cream, stirring constantly until smooth;
- Melt the gelatin and add a small amount of curd mass to it. Stir and pour the mixture into the total mass of cream cheese;
- Take out the mold and pour the curd mass inside. Put the cake in the freezer for 15 minutes;
- After the time has passed, mix the chocolate with hot cream and balloons. Pour the mixture on top of the cake and refrigerate for 12 hours.
View this post on Instagram
Photo: press service