Vsi The Days of Ukrainian Dress market will hold its own
The Vsi. Svoi team believes that there is always a reason to wear dresses. Therefore, on May 13-14, it will bring together more than 150 Ukrainian brands at the market Days of the Ukrainian dress. This weekend, 12 Desyatynna Street will be filled with manufacturers of dresses of various colors, textures, prints, materials, styles and lengths.
What to look for in the market
Local products will occupy four floors of the location.
- The dresses will be presented on floor -1. The organizers announce a large selection: light dresses for spring and summer, sundresses made of denim, linen and leather, options for office and business meetings, comfortable sports dresses, fine knitwear and cotton, decorated elegant dresses for the most important events, as well as embroidered dresses and models with ethnic elements.
- On the 2nd and 3rd floors, there will also be women’s and men’s clothing, accessories and jewelry, so that the guests of the market can put together a complete look.
- On 1a, there will be a pop-up shop “VilnaYa” with limited collections of Ukrainian designers.
- The 1st floor terrace will traditionally have a food court with delicious dishes and your favorite drinks: you can not only have a snack, but also feel the atmosphere of spring and admire the incredible view of Kyiv.
Vsi Our own: Security
Holding the Vsi. The martial law requires compliance with certain rules. For the safety of market guests:
- If an air raid is announced, the marketplace will be suspended until it is cleared.
- During an alarm, the organizers will ask guests to leave the market and go to the nearest shelter: information about the nearest shelter is available at the location.
- The market will reopen its doors to visitors after the alarm is dismissed.
Vsi My own: What? Where? When?
The market will be held 13-14 of May in Kyiv, at 12 Desyatynna Street. The market will be open from 10:00 to 19:00. Free entrance.
Photo: press service